Greatest Banana Cupcakes
1 Cup Butter, softened or melted
2 Cups Granulated Sugar
2 Cups Mashed Ripe Bananas (about 5 large)
3 Cups Flour
2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
½ Teaspoon Salt
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
Golden Raisins, Craisins, Walnuts, Chocolate Chips
- Cream butter and sugar, then add eggs and banana and beat well for 2 minutes.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt and vanilla, and beat another 2 minutes. The batter is thick.
- Fill cupcake liners about half full with batter.
- Bake at 350° F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and remove from cupcake pans as soon as you can for cooling.
- Ice, if desired, with Chocolate Frosting or Buttercream Frosting. They are great with no icing at all.